Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)
The Med-QUEST Division (MQD) is implementing Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) for some home and community-based services in response to federal requirements set forth in the 21st Century Cures Act (Cures Act). EVV is an electronic system that verifies key information about the services provided. In accordance with the Cures Act, the system implemented by MQD will record the: type of service, date of the service, time the service started and ended, individual receiving the service, person providing the service, and the location of the service. Both agencies and non-agency providers are impacted by EVV.
Below is recent news from MQD regarding EVV:
- EVV Procedure Codes and Modifiers memo QI-1929 - (Nov 25, 2019)
- EVV Procedure Codes and Modifiers table QI-1929 - Nov 25, 2019
- Med-QUEST Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) - Update #2 (Jun 24, 2019)
- Announcement: EVV Vendor Selected - Sandata (Feb 26, 2019)
- Med-QUEST Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) - Update #1 (Jan 29, 2019)