Dental services are provided by dentists who are enrolled to see Medicaid patients. You can call the Community Case Management Corp (CCMC) to find a dentist who accepts Medicaid:
- Oʻahu: 792-1070
- Neighbor Islands: 1-888-792-1070 toll-free
If you’re under age 21, your coverage includes:
- Diagnostic and preventive services once every six months.
- Non-emergency care that includes:
- Endodontic therapy
- Oral surgery
- Periodontic therapy
- Prosthodontic services
If you’re age 21 or older, you are covered for emergency services that include:
- Eliminating dental infection and pain.
- Treating acute injuries to teeth and supporting structures.